Alcohol and Drug Treatment Services
Nova Behavioral Health offers a continuum of alcohol and drug services which includes residential detoxification; residential care for those with addiction issues, mental health and dual diagnosis; intensive and regular outpatient services and transitional housing. The focus of the treatment is to assist individuals in making the changes necessary to achieve and sustain recovery from alcohol and other substances. Medication Assisted Treatment is offered with both residential and outpatient levels of care.
Mental Health Treatment Services
Nova offers residential treatment for individual who have a serious mental health disorder. There are two tracks in this program, one for individuals who also have a serious substance abuse disorder—Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment (IDDT), and one that addresses solely the mental health disorder and/or with substance use concerns.
Nova Behavioral Health, Inc. employs degreed and licensed/certified clinical and qualified professionals in the development of our treatment teams. Click here to view current employment opportunities.
• 100% of clients would recommend Nova Behavioral Health, Inc. for individuals seeking treatment and recovery
• 97% felt that the Nova Behavioral Health staff demonstrated respect for race, religious, ethnicity and sexual orientation while receiving services
• 97% felt the program they participated in met their expectations
• 98% were satisfied in working with their therapist in setting goals and developing treatment planning
• “Nova has saved my life”
• “They were very awesome”
• “I had the best counselor ever!”
• “More than I could have asked for.”
• “I enjoyed the groups on codependency”
• “The groups were very informative. I learned a lot of self-awareness.”
• “Nova is a great program and I would recommend it to anyone seeking treatment.”